My apologies for making a very brief post containing little more than placeholders and breadcrumbs. I’m pressed for time, but want to be sure to come back to these items. Someday….
Ideas to pursue:
- humans’ evolutionarily shaped propensity for learning
- humans’ evolutionarily shaped propensity for cooperation and democracy
Resources / sites / pages to take a closer look at:
- “Full Course OER via an LMS“
- “Confronting the Challenges of Participatory Culture“
- Audrey Watters: The History of Ed-Tech: What Went Wrong?
- Audrey Watters: Education Technology and the Promise of ‘Free’ and ‘Open’
- Cathy Davidson: “Ten Learning Outcomes That Inspire–Not Police—Learning #neweducation”